Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

Rehab Day 8

Weight 124.8 (that's UP, from Friday, please note...)

So we're now a week in to this thing and so far no major cheats have happened, as in, I haven't eaten anything that is severely not paleo. BUT there have been a few too many carbs consumed in the last few days and the scale reflects that.

Food Log
Breakfast: 2 eggs, Almonds/walnuts
Lunch: Shaved turkey, 1/2 avocado, lettuce, olive oil mayo, cucumber, pistachios, 1/3 apple with almond butter
Snack: pistachios, celery w/ almond butter
Dinner: drake sausage, raw bell peppers, and cucumber

CrossFit
I rode my bike to work again this morning! The mainsite WOD today was run 5k and after all the running that happened in the last few days, my calves thought that idea was flat out hilarious. So I caught up on one I missed on Saturday, which was:
Walking lunge 100 ft.
21 Pull-ups
21 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
18 Pull-ups
18 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
15 Pull-ups
15 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
12 Pull-ups
12 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
9 Pull-ups
9 Sit-ups
Walking Lunge 100 ft.
6 Pull-ups
6 Sit-ups

I did this one with real pullups (chin OVER the bar) and GHD sit ups, a rather gnarly scale-up. My time was 23:37. Not bad, not bad, but room for improvement.

In Feb I did this one with jumping pullups in 10:42. In April, I did it with the first 21 real pullups, then used a band for the remaining and got a time of 18:something. So, improvements are made in my ability, although my times don't necessarily reflect the increased work capacity. But that's to be expected as I jump to new levels in these workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment