Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

Rehab Day 19

Weight - 126.2


Food
Again with the same breakfast. Food throughout the day was left over pork stirfy and butter chicken. I had a banana, blueberry, and spinach smoothie after the workout. I ate some chicken and guacamole at my parents' house while visiting in the late afternoon. Today was one of those days where I had very little appetite and almost no interest in eating.

CrossFit
"Nicole"
AMRAP 20 mins
400m run
max reps pullups
Basically you sprint, then do as many pullups as you can. When you drop off the bar you go for a run again. If you can't do very many pullups, or if your grip is weak you'll be running a lot.
-->15, 12, 10, 10, 7, 6
the 15 pullups in round one is a new PR for me. I did 13 continuous kips, then 2 more before dropping off. Previously my record was 7 continuous, and 12 without dropping. Unfortunately I dropped off the bar and landed wrong on my left foot in round 3. It wasn't too happy about running after that. I did not do the run between the last two sets of pullups because I was already hobbling around at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment