Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rehab Day 23

Weight 125.2

Food
Nuts and eggs again for breakfast, this time with a little sliced ham for variety. Oooooh! I had a delicious strawberry, blueberry, spinach, egg white smoothie after working out around noon. Mid afternoon I ate a caveman's delight variety leftover platter - 3 ribs, pastrami, a chicken and sausage skewer, and 1/2 an avocado.

I found a spaghetti squash at the co-op this week so I made my Paleo Pad Thai with chicken and shrimp for dinner and used the squash in place of noodles. It makes an excellent substitution and you really would hardly even notice the difference!

CrossFit
Today's WOD
"Eva"
5 rounds
800m run
30 KB swings, 1 pood (Rx'd weight was 2 pood)
30 pullups
--> 57:09

Yeah... that's right. 57:09. This is officially the longest CrossFit workout I have ever done. I ran the first two 800s, but my foot, still sore from a bad landing off the bar on Saturday, started screaming at me and I knew I was running gimpy. I rowed 800m for the last three rounds which made an awful substitue given the other two exercises are grip and pulling intensive. Even though it was long and tough, I felt good afterwards. I'm one of those sick individuals that likes these kinds of challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment