Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rehab Day 10

Weight: 125.0 (Still... hmmm...)

Food
Breakfast: 2 eggs, almonds/walnuts
Post WorkOut: 2TB Dried Egg Whites, Big Ol' Handful of Spinach, strawberries, blueberries
Lunch: OPA! Greek Salad (no cheese), gyros, and chicken
Snack: Larabar, pepperoni stick, pistachios, leftover lemon chicken
Dinner: Butter Chicken with ground cauliflower

For the butter chicken we used a sauce from a jar. The main ingredients
were fine (water, tomatoes, garlic, onions...) but it did have some sugar and cream. Both very very not cavegirl approved. Instead of serving it over rice though, I pulsed some cauliflower in the food processor and cooked it lightly. Rice is bland and so is cauliflower. I pick the one with an enormous amount of vitamin C and almost no starch.

CrossFit
I missed Nasty Girls on the weekend, so I decided to combo that with today's 10x1 Power Snatches. 
3 rounds, for time:
50 squats
14 scaled muscle ups
10 Hang Power Snatch, 56lbs
---> 13:47

(still riding my bike to work!)

I feel as though my recovery from these workouts is going really well. WODs that, last month, would have left me feeling beat up are now leaving no residual soreness at all. I attribute that to better nutrition (duh) and more sleep. My food isn't quite as ninja as I would like, but I'm getting there and the cravings are basically non-existent now. Interesting though that my weight hasn't budged in several days...

No comments:

Post a Comment