Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
This recipe works very well with spaghetti squash in place of the traditional rice vermicelli noodles. It can also be served over broccoli slaw and bean sprouts when you can't get your hands on a squash.
1 TB sesame oil
Friday, April 16, 2010
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until well mixed and a little foamy.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into a large bowl. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients and mix well
5. Grease a muffin tin or use silicon cup liners (awesome!). Fill each cup evenly with the batter. Sprinkle the tops with a little extra cinnamon.
6. Bake for 18-20 mins. When they're done the edges should be slighly brown and a knife inserted in the middle should come out clean.
This makes about 3 dozen mini muffins or 18 regular size.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
2. Put in the fridge to chill for 10-15 mins
3. Heat an 8" pan (or crepe maker if you have one) on Med-Low.
4. Brush the pan with butter and pour in about 1/3 cup of the mixture. Tilt the pan around until it makes a thin layer
5. Watch closely as it will only take a short time for the bottom of the crepe to brown. Gently loosen the edges with a spatula and flip
6. Cool on a rack and enjoy! This recipe made 4 crepes.