1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until well mixed and a little foamy.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into a large bowl. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients and mix well
5. Grease a muffin tin or use silicon cup liners (awesome!). Fill each cup evenly with the batter. Sprinkle the tops with a little extra cinnamon.
6. Bake for 18-20 mins. When they're done the edges should be slighly brown and a knife inserted in the middle should come out clean.
This makes about 3 dozen mini muffins or 18 regular size.