1/2 Cup + 2 TB almond flour
2 tsp honey (warmed)
pinch of salt
butter, for the pan to cook the crepes
1. Whisk the first 4 ingredients together.
2. Put in the fridge to chill for 10-15 mins
3. Heat an 8" pan (or crepe maker if you have one) on Med-Low.
4. Brush the pan with butter and pour in about 1/3 cup of the mixture. Tilt the pan around until it makes a thin layer
5. Watch closely as it will only take a short time for the bottom of the crepe to brown. Gently loosen the edges with a spatula and flip
6. Cool on a rack and enjoy! This recipe made 4 crepes.