Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

Rehab Day 26

Weight 125.4

For once I actually did not eat eggs for breakfast! I just didn't have time and ended up picking at some leftover Pad Thai before working out in the mid morning. I had another lovely berry, spinach, and egg white smoothie PWO. For a late lunch I had two egg scrambled with two italian sausages, half an avocado and salsa. 

For dinner I put a sirloin tip roast in the slow cooker. The recipe was very simple: 1 Cup beef broth, 1 medium can of tomato paste, an onion, a bay leaf, and a sprinkle of thyme. I browned the roast on all sides in a pan on the stove before letter it simmer on high in the crock pot for about 5 hours. Tender and delicious! ...oh, and EASY!

CrossFit
"Randy"
75 Power Snatches, 56lbs (men Rx'd weight 75lbs)
-->9:26
Any workout where I can beat David is a good one as far as I'm concerned! He's owned me in several WODs over the last week, but I finally made a comeback, beating him by over 2 1/2 minutes. In the 10 types of fitness, muscular stamina would be a strong area for me, so I tend to do better in high rep workouts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment