Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rehab Day 25

Weight 126.2

Food
I'm sure you're very tired of reading that I eat the same thing for breakfast everyday by now. But let me offer that as one piece of advice: automate at least one meal per day. Make it easy, make it quick, and make it the same every day. It takes some of the stress out of opening the fridge, staring at a bunch of ingredients, and contemplating what you're going to eat. Not every meal has to be the most mind blowing experience for your taste buds. Sometimes food is just fuel.

Most of the day I ate leftover to try to make use of all the cooking I've been doing lately. The rest of the Shepherd's pie made a great lunch. Mid afternoon I used a couple of the remaining italian sausages from the failed kabob experiment the other night to make my own Denny's style scrambler. Eggs, sausage, peppers, and avocado topped with salsa. Awesome. This actually left me feeling quite full for the rest of the night and I didn't eat much of anything for dinner, opting instead for an early bed time.

CrossFit
Rest Day. Since we didn't do yesterday's 10k, this make 2 rest days in a row. Sometimes that's necessary. Rest and recovery is an oft neglected element for hardcore crazy fitness freaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment