1 Cup whole almonds
1 Cup sunflower seeds
1 Cup pumpkin seeds
1 Cup sliced almonds
1 Cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup raisins (or cranberries or dried blueberries)
1/4 cup ghee*
1/4 cup honey
1 egg white
1.5 tsp cinnamon
1) pulse the first three ingredients in the food processor
2) combine the food processor ingredients with the sliced almonds, coconut, and raisins. Then stir it up (little darling).
3) Melt the ghee and honey together and drizzle over the mixture
4) pour in the egg white and mix until well coated
5) sprinkle on the cinnamon
6) Pour evenly onto a large cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 min at 400 F, stopping frequently to stir
Enjoy with almond milk or coconut milk and you'll never miss regular cereal again!
*Ghee is just clarified butter, usually available with the Indian food in the international section of the grocery store. If you cant find it, just use butter.